Chicken cordon bleus



 
 
When I first met you, baby
You fed me on chicken and wine
It was steak, and potatoes, and lobster
And babe, I sure felt fine
But now all you give me is seaweed and alfalfa sprouts
And sunflower seeds, and I got my doubts
Babe, you left me here with the chicken cordon bleus
 
 
 
I'm starved for affection
And babe, I can't take no more
You know this stuff is so weird
That the cockroaches moved next door
Babe, can you see that old dog? He's out in the street
He's got a big smile on his face 'cause they let him eat meat
And babe, I got the lemon and the chicken cordon bleus
 
 
[spoken]
Babe, I'm goin' down to the bakery
And I'm gonna find me a jelly roll
And some cannoli
Some French pastry
A chocolate eclair don't sound too bad
How 'bout some lasagna?
You know fat is where it's at
My shadow disappeared ...
 

lyrics by Steve Goodman, Paula Ballan, and Toni Mandel
music by Steve Goodman
sculptures by Mu Boyan

 
Sa aveti pofta de cultura!





Comentarii